LESSON 5:I – WHAT ARE THE LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF THIS LESSON?
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING?
Welcome to Lesson 5: Evaluate. As you’ll discover, data help you move through the evaluation step of the CQI process. Evaluation can be both an enlightening and humbling experience as you take an honest review of your work.
Evaluation can empower you to learn valuable lessons from our local innovations. This lesson also explores strengthening your communication and facilitation skills, as these skills allow you to be a champion of a data-driven innovation and its impact on ACEs prevention.
In this session, you will be introduced to the evaluation phase of CQI. You will continue to explore the data-informed decision-making process that measures progress and leads to documented results.
Participants completing the online lesson will be able to:
- Describe their entire local innovation using CQI terms
- Create surveys to support evaluation
- Evaluate a local project
- Avoid inaccurate data that would impact evaluation
- Identify factors that affect quality of evaluating an innovation
- Demonstrate level of skill to evaluate local innovation
- Describe how to keep momentum with change
- Communicate with local office staff the goals of the fourth phase of the local project/innovation: evaluation